Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lunch Date

Mimi and Pa Paw (Josh's grandpa) came up for a quick visit today. Brody and I spent some time with them at our house, before the four of us headed to Rogers to meet Josh for lunch. We were able to eat with him, then, we came back to our house and they headed back to Mt. Ida. it was a short trip, but we enjoyed being able to have lunch with them. Josh's grandpa had not seen Brody since Christmas, so he thought he had grown quite a bit! Here are a few pictures from our day!

5 comments:

Lea Liz said...

Brody is just too cute!!

L&L Woodard said...

WOW! He has grown. Unfortunatly, I have only watched him grow up by photos. I would love to see him in person! Next time yall are in Benton...you HAVE to come see me and Luke. Brody is precious!!

Jenna said...

Aww how fun!! I loved all the pictures and you new header is TOO cute!!

Katie Spinks said...

love the new blog look very cute

Julie said...

I love seeing Brody's Pa Paw! He looks just like a Pa Paw should!! I'm glad you guys were able to have a family lunch.

I've been "away" so I had to catch up on your blog. I loved reading about one year ago and I loved watching the slide show. You are blessed, indeed!!!!