Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy 4 Month Birthday!

Today, Brody turned 4 months old! I cannot believe how fast time is flying by around here! I just love ever second we are getting with out little man.

This month, Brody started rolling from his back to his stomach, and for that matter, he barrel rolls now! He is laughing and cooing at us all the time. He has started reacting to Josh and I when we walk into the room or when we leave the room. He is spending a lot less time in the swing and bouncy seat and a lot more time rolling around and playing on the floor. He is still sleeping very well! Most nights he sleeps 10 hours. He sleeps for about 2 hours during is morning nap and 3 hours in the afternoon! Yes, I know we are blessed with a good baby!

I know I say it almost everyday, but we love him sooooo much! We have had the best 4 months with Brody. He is just so much fun! We are so thankful to be his parents and feel so incredibly blessed that he is our boy!

Here are some pictures from our little cake party tonight!!

His cute cake from Rick's.

I could eat him up! And he could eat his whole hand! Ha!


He loves to find his hands and feet!

"Are those my feet?"


Getting kisses from me!

Jill, me, and Julee

happy 4 month birthday sweet boy! we love you so much!

14 comments:

Jessica said...

He has discovered his feet! How wonderful! : ) I love reading about Brody since he is a month ahead of Harbor. I always tell David what Brody is doing b/c it makes us excited for what is coming around the corner! Ha!

Kyndal said...

I can't wait for Kaiser to start getting more animated like Brody is! Brett has told me to lay off of reading other people's blogs if I'm going to start saying things like, "C'mon, Buddy, Brody could roll over and smile at Momma when he was this old...You can do it!" :) ha ha. He is one cute 4 month old! And I just love the cakes you get for him--YUM!

Mandi said...

There is just TOO much cuteness in these pictures! The overalls, the hat, and of course THE BOY!!!

Happy 4 months, sweet Brody!

Shannon said...

Happy 4 months!! He is so cute! I love his little cake. :)

Harris Family said...

I love that he gets a Rick's cake every month...or that his parents get a Rick's cake! I am sure he is anxiously awaiting the day he gets to dig in too,!!! I hope our baby sleeps as much as Brody!!! He is so cute!

Angie said...

So cute!! I love the sweet cakes you get him every month!!
Happy 4 month birtday Brody!!

The Williams' said...

He's getting so big! Time has flown huh? It seems like you just had him yesterday!

LYNDEE said...

I love those cakes, theyre fabulous!! well happy 4 month brody, u are sooo precious!

Jenna said...

Oh my word, that child is SO cute! Happy 4 Months, Brody!!!! That cake is darling and you all look so cute!

His Doorkeeper said...

Where does the time go? I can't believe Brody is already 4 months old! He is such a cutie in his overalls! He changes everyday, doesn't he?

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy because the first year just flies by!

Blessings to you and happy 4th to Brody!

Katie said...

Happy 4 months, Little Man! He is getting cuter and cuter all the time! He has got SUCH a sweet face!

I love that open-mouth picture...hehe!

Gorgeous cake!! That bakery must be fabulous!

Heather said...

Oh, what a cutie! and what a beautiful family you have! Like everyone has said...enjoy every single second!

Rhonda said...

What a cutie!!!! OH, share your rock star mom tip... how did you get Brody to sleep so well at night and take great naps? What does his daily schedule look like. Our sweet Thomas is 8 weeks and still very confused about day and night. He is a great sleeper and take naps, but he has it backwards. Any advice would be great! Happy 4 month bday Brody!!

Julie said...

He is so cute!!!! I LOVED the picture of him "eating" his hands and feet with the little cap on!! Adorable!!