Monday, February 9, 2009

Afternoon Nap

Brody was little tired after MDO today! Usually he wants to come home and nurse, but we were not even out of the parking lot today before I could hear him snoring. If you don't believe me when I say he snore, then see this post!

Anyways, he is usually taking his afternoon nap when I go to pick him up, but today he was wide awake when I got there. I was so excited to see him! I started saying his name, thinking he might be excited to see me, too. He looked over at me for a second or two, then looked back at the other babies like I never walked in there. I'm sure he was a little embarrassed that his mom was practically jumping the gate to get to him while all his little friends watched. Sorry Brody! I will try and control my excitement next time! Ha!

We are back home and little man is out!

I'm going to try and get started on supper before he wakes up!!

10 comments:

Jenna said...

Too cute!!!

Emily said...

Brody's so cute! I bet thats so nice to take him to MDO. Its nice to get a break ever once in a while.

Katie said...

SO CUTE (as always, of course)!! I *LOVE* his outfit...I love that color!

Mandi said...

Such sweet sleeping pictures! Little guy was worn out!!!

Heather said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!!! Nothing like a sleeping baby...

April said...

What a cutie, I love sleeping baby pictures.

Anonymous said...

Do I need to come and pick Brody up? Bless his heart! Don't let him cry.All he needs is a little tea.

Lil Miss K's Mommy said...

I love Brody's sweet little face, he's just too cute! Ok, so the shots were not NEAR as bad as last time at 2 months. I was a little more prepared this time though. I held her in my lap vs. "strapping" her down on the table (that's what I felt like they were doing anyway) and I had the paci ready. She cried for about 2 seconds and then she was over it. I hope Brody's go just as well.
So is Brody teething yet?
Have you started rice cereal?
So many questions...HA!

~Lisa

Melissa Jo said...

Awww your baby boy is adorable :) I just had my boy on November 18th 2008 as well. Baby boys are great! :)

miss shortcake said...

aaannnd it starts. Pretty soon he'll be going, "awww mom, do you HAVE TO?" when you kiss his cheek in public! ;) Just joking, but he is adorable!