Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Warm Thoughts

Josh and I were watching the Weather Channel and a commercial for Florida beaches came on. I wanted to be there so badly at that moment! I decided if I just think warm thoughts tonight, then maybe that will help me stay warm and toasty! I decided I would share some of our honeymoon pictures in an attempt to "think warm"! We went to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and stayed at the Riu Palace. It was wonderful! I'm ready to go back. As a matter of fact, I would get on a plane right now to go there. If only we could get to the airport! HA!I wish we were waking up to this view!I wish we were staying at this beautiful resort!
I wish I was laying right here!
Josh wishes he was laying by the pool catching up on his US Weekly!! Haha! (I was the only one who thought to bring magazines with me, so he had to make due with what we had!)

I wish I was going to dinner at one of the yummy restaurants or the big buffet! They always had really fun watermelon sculptures. We think this was supposed to be Jesus(?).

The forcast for our area tonight is more sleet/ice/freezing rain. We are very blessed to have electricity for the time being. We have lost it twice today and both times it was off for a couple of hours. We have heard that many, many people in our area are without power. I hate thinking about people being cold tonight. Especially older people. It just breaks my heart! Pray for those without power. Hopefully, they can get it restored quickly. Enjoy your evening!

9 comments:

Emily said...

What a beautiful place! I wish I was there too.

GREG and JANICE said...

Hey Jennifer! It's Janice (I just started this whole blogging thing.) Did yall like Cabo? Greg and I have been thinking about going there. We are trying to plan a trip somewhere this summer. Also, Brody might possibly be the cutest baby in the world! Those pics of him at the top made me smile to see! Hope yall are doing well.

Laurie said...

Steve and I are planning to go to Mexico in the late Summer. That place looks great. Was the food good?

Julee Turner said...

That makes me want to walk to mexico!! HA! :) I want to be laying on beach right now not laying on my couch with my sweats and uggs!

Laura Ann said...

Oh---I love CABO and have very fond memories of there myself...that is wehre I got engaged. Great place and we hope to go back with the kids are a big older.

I am so glad you guys got your electricity back. I was worried about little Brody.

Hope all is well with you guys.

L&L Woodard said...

No...it's not my office. :-( I'm in Dawn's office. I LOVE the color in her office. Mine is sooo bland. Anyway, how are yall? I love yall's honeymoon pictures. I wish I were there right now!

Mary said...

Love Cabo! That's where we went for our honeymoon too :) Lots of beauty in that place!

Jessica said...

So glad you guys are safe! We never lots power here in Prairie Grove, but we have been feeding and housing a ton of kids from campus!

Harris Family said...

Oh how I would love to be there, too! it looks amazing! We are already looking forward to our next vacation...but, it may be a while!