Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random Things

First, Brody had a great day at MDO yesterday!! Thank you for your encouragement! His teacher said he was the most active and playful 3 month old she had ever seen. She said he played with the play gym and did really well taking his bottles from her. He smiled so big when I walked in the room and started kicking his little legs! It made my day!! He is going back Thursday and I'm hoping he will have another great day! I enjoyed being able to run errands quickly and catch-up on a few things around the house.

Today, I cleaned out two closets at our house. It felt really good to start to get some things organized again. I feel like I have put that off lately for obvious reasons, so I'm trying to get control of the clutter this week!!!




The new season of my most favorite show started tonight. Sigh. I LOVEEEEEE The Biggest Loser. I cried in the intro tonight just because I want them to lose weight so bad!! I already have a few teams I really like!!

In honor of watching Biggest Loser, I am about to go make some chocolate chip cookies. Can you believe I would ever want to bake cookies again after all that baking last month? Haha! This will be easy compared to 1800! I need a snack so I can watch the show and watch the Razorbacks play, I mean beat, Texas tonight!!!

GO HOGS!!!

10 comments:

Angie said...

I love the Biggest Loser too, I DVR'd it so I could watch it later this week! I am trying to organize our clutter too! That's on my to do list this weekend.
I'm glad Brody had a great day at MDO!!

Kristi said...

I am a HUGE fan of the Biggest Loser too. I actually fed and bathed my girls early so that I wouldn't have to miss the show. I can't believe how big some of the couples are this season. Are you going back to work? Is Brody just going to MDO twice a week? I am glad he made your day yesterday with his happy reaction.

The Williams' said...

I'm glad Brody had a good day yesterday. I can't imagine how hard it will be for me to take Gage to the sitter for the first time, but thankfully I know her very well so maybe it won't be as bad! I hope things continue to go well!

Lauren said...

Been reading your blog for a while; but I don't think I've ever commented... Came from Kelly's.

Anyway, I had to comment because we have done the SAME exact thing around here tonight... and I, too, cried at the intro. to Biggest Loser! And I might cry again if the Hogs beat TX... Pitiful! :)

PS- I saw on your previous post that y'all go to FBCS... We just "switched" there from CPH (more kids activities @ FBCS for our 3 yr. old). We are loving it! Such a great place!

Emily said...

I'm glad Brody enjoyed his day at MDO. I am glad you made it through the day as well. Big steps for the both of you.

I have to say I am shocked your making cookies again. You must really want a snack...lol!

Shannon said...

We just finished watching the game. Go Hogs! :)

Kelly said...

Yeay for Biggest Loser and beating Texas!!! Two of my favorite things! (I just finished writing about both! ha!)
And I KNEW Brody would be thrilled to see you and that it would make you so happy!

Vashti said...

I love the BL too, we are a couple of seasons behind here in SA and I cry all the time while watching it! I would love to have a personal trainer!

Mandi said...

Isn't it just GREAT when your baby is excited to see you?! Now that D is older he will crawl towards me as soon as he sees me in the church nursery door...LOVE IT!!!

Lindsey said...

I like the old couple on the Biggest Loser!!!! I'm not going to lie I cried a little too. :)