Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Zachary!

We went to a first birthday party on Saturday for our friends, Heather and Jonathan's, little boy, Zach. It was so much fun! I can't believe that Zach is already one!! It went by so fast. It's kind of crazy because I know before we know it we will be having a first birthday around here!!

I hope Zach and Brody become good friends in the next few years. Brody and I go walking with Heather and Zach and a couple of our other friends at the mall one or two mornings a week. It's a good time for the mommies to talk and the babies to nap in their strollers. Before we know it we will have to just sit at the play area and talk while are babies play! They are growing so fast!
Here are a few more pictures from the party!

Here is a picture of Zach just getting started eating his cake.
Zach when he was finshed with his cake!! Yum!
video
Here is a video of Zach enjoying some of his cake!
Brody with Zach's momma
Josh and me at the party!


Josh's parents came up for the weekend. Josh and I weren't the most entertaining people in the world, but we had a lot of fun! We have realized that people aren't coming up or over to see us anymore. Basically, we are just Brody's parents now! That's fine by me, because we are pretty proud to be his parents. I can't think of a cuter boy I would rather be a mommy to than him!

One more thing...I ran into a bloggy friend and her husband this weekend, which was so great! Actually, Josh and I met Matt and Becca once before because we have two mutual friends, but when I saw her this weekend I felt like we were really great friends because I read her blog daily. I just love her little boys! They do some pretty funny things!!! She also was the talent behind this canvas. Becca and Matt were up for the Razorback basketball game this weekend. It was a rough game. We need to all stop and have a moment of silence for our first loss at home this season.
Hope you and your family had a wonderful weekend as well!!


3 comments:

Ryan and Sarah said...

Thanks! We did have a great weekend! And yes I took my snuggie with me. It just didn't want it to stink or get holes burnt in it like my shirt did. It is the best blanket of all times! Everyone should own one!

Mandi said...

Zachary is SO cute! Now I want to try and spike D's hair!

I've been in contact with Becca about doing a canvas for D's room. She is really sweet!

Shannon said...

Cute picture! I can't believe he is one either! Looks like ya'll had fun. Did I ever tell you that we know Matt and Becca too? It is such a small world! We went to church with them when we lived in Ft. Smith and Matt's cousin and I were good friends. :)