Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Gigi!

Today is my mom's birthday! She is 52 today! I am dead for putting that on here, but I think she looks great for her age! She is the best mom. She would do anything for Jill and me. She is so much fun! There is never a dull moment with mom! She is the best Gigi to Brody, too. She is just crazy about him and has been since the moment we told her we were pregnant and she jumped and screamed all around her kitchen!

Happy Birthday Mom! We all love you very much!

P.S. Julee kept Brody for the first time last night and has posted some precious pictures on her blog! Go take a look!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

I hope your mom has fun celebrating her special day!

The pics of Brody and Romeo are TOO CUTE!!!

Jordan said...

She does NOT look 52 at all!

Jessica said...

She looks amazing!! Her skin is perfect!

Julee Turner said...

Cute new header! I like it alot!! Can't wait to keep Brody again tomorrow night! I promise Romeo will not be stealing any pacies!!