Wednesday, January 21, 2009

3 Month Pictures

We had Brody's 3 month pictures made last week. Our photographer did a great job catching Brody's sweet expressions! I was afraid she wasn't going to be able to get very many good ones of him because he was such a little wiggle worm the entire session. He kept trying to roll off the table while she was taking the pictures! He is very fond of his new rolling talent! Ha! Wendy was so patient with us and was able to capture some really sweet moments. Here are a few of my favorites from the session. Go check out Wendy's website HERE! She is so great to work with and is very reasonable!!

Wendy also took Brody's newborn pictures when he was a week old. We have so many great ones from that session. Here is one of Josh and Brody from the newborn session. He is so little and all curled up on Josh. I just love it!

20 comments:

Mandi said...

Cute, cute, and more cute!!! I LOVE all of them!

Julee Turner said...

I love the picutes and I am thinking I may need one for myself! I love that little man so much!

Emily said...

Brody is absolutely adorable! Great pictures.

The Allens said...

Those are awesome!

Lea Liz said...

He is soooo stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pictures are great!!!!! He is precious!

Kaitlyn said...

Oh my word, what a precious little child. Great pictures!

Jessica said...

He looks TINY next to Josh!! He has such expression in his little eyes! : )

Terri said...

Oh my goodness! That first one is ridiculously cute!! WOW!!!! He is one photogenic baby!

Terri said...

How do I add the thing for baby harper?? I am so dumb when it comes to blogging!

Amanda said...

How sweet are those pictures! I love how happy he seems! Too cute!

Katie said...

OH my gosh, those are so, so, so cute! Y'all got some really good pictures!

Kelly said...

there is no way I could pic a favorite. They are ALL spectacular.

Shannon said...

Those are all so cute!! I have loved everything she has done! I love the first one!!

Jeremiah and Lindsey Kindy said...

PLEASE tell me he pee peed on daddy! i have never met that sweet boy, but i just wanna kiss those little cheeks and nose! they are super cute!

Hillary said...

LOVE those pictures!!! She's a great photographer! I had only seen the work she's done for Katie and Jason with Zach until I saw these. That little expression on his face is priceless!

♥Brandy said...

What a handsome little guy!

Amy said...

What a little sweetheart! And the picture of both your boys is so, soo sweet! :)

Guy and Julie said...

Those are precious baby pictures.

I do go to Dr. Seale--LOVE her. I am so thankful to have found her for my doctor.

LYNDEE said...

Hey jennifer i my name is lyndee and i just started a blog, ive visited yrs through a friends blog and yr family i precious, i have a22 mon. old boy and what ajoy motherhood is!! I always tell my husband she has great hair, probably cause im partial to blondes, or the fact that im a hairstylist.. hope to chat with u soon

Harris Family said...

Precious! What a handsome little man! Wendy did our Christmas pics two years ago. She is great!