Friday, January 16, 2009

15 Weeks Old

Brody is 15 weeks old today!! He was really fascinated with his toes while I was taking his picture today!
This little outfit is from Gymboree. he looks like a lumber jack in person!
Sometimes Brody takes himself a little too seriously and forgets to smile!! Ha!

15 weeks ago today, I was doing what this bloggy friend is doing! I have spent half the morning checking her blog. If you are from Benton, Emily (Arnold) Hinton is delivering Kelly's baby. Hopefully, she will have Harper before too much longer!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

He is growing up so fast!!! I can't believe it has been 15 weeks!

Thank you for all the sweet comments this week. They mean so much!

Kelly said...

WoW...15 weeks. Time is flying by.
I keep checking Kelly's blog too. I think her baby is just as much anticipated as the celebs babies. ;)

I love Brody's pix. I LOVE when babies play with their feet. :)

Maranda said...

I've been checking Kelly's blog all day too! Brody is precious...and if he's into older women, I've got a 2 year old he'd look great with! Ha!

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

It goes so fast. He is such a cutie. Emily was my doctor too. I kind of miss seeing her all the time..haha. Sounds like things are going well for your friend. I will pray for her safe and easy delivery.

Mandi said...

Brody is starting to look more like his mama the older he gets! He is a cutie!

t h a i t r a i t said...

He's a beautiful boy!