Friday, January 2, 2009

13 Weeks

Brody is 13 weeks old today...and tomorrow he will be 3 months old!! I thought it would be fun to show a picture of how much he has changed in 13 weeks.

If you remember, this is the picture I posted of him and me when he was one week old. Here is a picture of Brody and me today at 13 weeks old.He wore a cute little sweater with these pants today, but Josh said it was "fruity", so I didn't put it back on him for this picture. Just for the record, it wasn't fruity, it was a cute little blue cardigan!

10 comments:

Amanda said...

He is adorable! I just love him!!! I bet he was super cute in his little blue cardigan!!!

Mandi said...

It is so amazing how quickly they grow! D will be 11 months old on Monday and I've been looking through all of his pictures the past few days.

Brody is a cutie! Josh sounds like Howie...very particular about what a little boy wears. (:

Kelly said...

WoW...three months. that means in 9 months he will be ONE and I will be 31!!! Yikes. ;)
You both look GREAT!!!

His Doorkeeper said...

What a difference a couple of weeks(months) can make! You look great and Brody is just darling!!

jenkins_k08 said...

HE IS A LIL CUTIE! :)

Laura Ann said...

I can not believe he is already 3 months old. Where has the time gone?

Both of you look great and he is so cute! Oh, I can just hear my husband saying the same thing about some of the stuff I have for Gavin to wear. Men are silly.

The Williams' said...

Wow! I can't believe he is already 3 months old! Time flies huh? It seems like only yesterday I was reading that you had him and were bringing him home! I guess the two months that I still have left really isn't that long! Do you have any suggestions on baby things I "HAVE TO HAVE" for Gage! I'm sure you know...I'm sorta clueless!

Julee Turner said...

I miss my big boy! I can't believe how big he has gotten in 13 weeks. I want time to slow down!

Kelly said...

OH he is growing so fast!!!!!!!!! He is SO cute!!!!!

Jessica said...

http://www.mypacifier.com/

Cute stuff! : )