Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Crazy Sunday

Here is what our Sunday looks like....
  • Brody is Baby Jesus at church at 9:15. We need to leave our house at 8:30 so that we can get there and get where we need to be.
  • Feed Brody at 9:00 so he will be happy when he is on stage.
  • Change Brody into normal clothes. (Out of swaddling and white pants and onesie.)
  • Make sure to get Lauren's baby shower gift and food to someone who is also helping with the baby shower, since I cannot be there.
  • Go to small group.
  • Leave small group and drive through and pick-up lunch.
  • Have to be on the interstate as close to noon as possible.
  • Drive to Benton for Christmas with dad's family (3 hour drive).
  • Eat Christmas"lupper"(what Jill and I call food between lunch and supper) with my dad's family at 3:00. All 27 of us to be exact.
  • Leave there by 6:00, crossing fingers, and head to Mimi and Poppy's house for a quick visit. Quick!!
  • Leave there by 7:00, crossing fingers again, and head back to the Ville. (3 hour drive back)
  • Get home and put tired baby to bed.
  • Get life ready for Monday.
  • Not bake cookies.
  • CRASH hard in bed!

10 comments:

Vashti said...

HOW?????
How do you fit all of this into one Sunday?? I had a hard time fitting in Church and a swim in the pool!

Angie said...

Wow!! What a busy day, good luck and have fun!!

Mandi said...

Woo! You'll definitely need to crash after all that!!! Enjoy the time with your family.

Kelly said...

I'm completely exhausted just from reading your agenda! Hope you had a good day anyway!!!!

Kelly said...

WoW! Sounds like a lot of fun, but very tiring.
Hope it was a great day for you all.
Oh, and that is a lot of people for ONE lupper. ;)

Shannon said...

He did so good today! He was so cute too! We will miss you tonight at the party!

Kristi said...

Hey Jennifer Lil Miss K's Mommy left me a comment but I can't get back in touch with her, I am still a little new at this blogging and commenting stuff. What is her blog address?

Amanda said...

I am exhausted now! Whew! What a busy day!!!

Rich and Renee said...

Jennifer, We are for sure looking forward to getting together. Brody is such a cutie...and every time I mention his name, Sallie blushes. I always get hungry when I read your blog, with all this talk about cookies. :-) Have a very Merry Christmas!!

gail said...

What a busy day! I can relate!

I have been thinking about you and all those cookies you had to bake- How did that turn out? Whew! I said a prayer for you- what a task!

Merry Christmas!
Blessings~
Gail
PS~
Your sweet baby is SO cute! Love his little pictures on your blog title!