Friday, December 5, 2008

14 down...136 to go

There has been a change in plans... Now it's 150 dozen. Really what's 600 more cookies? I made 14 dozen yesterday. Brody is at my parent's house. Josh is the world's greatest husband because he offered to help! Doesn't he look like he is having fun? The plan is to get 16 dozen tonight. Here is my kitchen and my laundry room floor. I'm trying to ignore the mess. Trying is the key word! I'm also past the point of wanting to lick the spoon or eat a cookie. That's probably a good thing. Off to go bake! Enjoy your Friday night!

4 comments:

Laura Ann said...

I am so glad Josh is helping you. It actually looks like big fun and alot of work. Are you going to share the secret recipe with all of us? Make sure you get a picture of the finished product to share with us. Happy baking!

Kelly said...

Wow, I did not know it was possible to get past wanting to lick the spoon or snatch a cookie. ;)
I am sure you won't want to bake or see another choc chip cookie for a LONG time.
Bless your heart for doing this. Such a wonderful daughter and lady you are.
Hmmm...do you think your dad added the extra cookies so that they could keep Brody longer? Just a thought. ;)

Jenna said...

What a sweet hubby to help you bake! I agree - It looks like fun!

Katie said...

You are CRAZY, girl! Sweet, too. ; ) Have fun!