Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Monday Night

Here are a few pictures of us at home last night after we went to eat. Brody acted pretty excited to see us when we got home, but he probably wasn't as excited as we were to see him. We had a really great time at dinner. We went to Starbucks afterwards because it was too cold and rainy for ice cream last night!
Giving me lots of "kisses"! He gums on my nose!I have no idea!! I must have had too much white chocolate mocha last night!
Getting hugs and kisses from daddy! (Aren't his little cars pjs cute?)
We are a little crazy about him!

Just in case you were wondering, we got home last night before he was ready to eat so he still didn't take a bottle. We didn't get home in time on pupose, it just happened like that. Maybe that will make for something fun to try before too long!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

I love going to starbucks after dinner on cold nights!!!
You look amazing - those are great family pictures!

Kelly said...

beautiful pictures.
his jammies are cute and look very warm and cozy.
I am sure that he was just as excited to see you as you were to see him. And if not, give it time...he will be, and the look on their faces when you return is priceless.

Mandi said...

White chocolate mochas are my favorite. (:
Your necklace is beautiful (and you looked fabulous, too)!
And yes...his pajamas are sooo cute!

Morgan Garrett said...

Jennifer, I love his car pj's. Evan is so into cars and trucks. Where did you get Brodi's? I'll have to see if I can find some similar like that for Evan.

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary, Jennifer! What a year it has been!!

Julee Turner said...

I just love those pjs! Wonder who got those cute car pjs for sweet Brody?! I am doing a pretty good campaign to be favorite aunt huh?! :)

jill said...

he does look so sweet in these pictures! i wonder who took those? they are such good pics! maybe his FAVORITE aunt did! ha!

jill said...

he does look so sweet in these pictures! i wonder who took those? they are such good pics! maybe his FAVORITE aunt did! ha!