Monday, November 24, 2008

Sweet Videos

We just got home from Branson yesterday afternoon. We had a wonderful weekend full of shopping and eating. I have pictures to post and a few things to share, but I also have some laundry to finish and a house that needs to be "put back together", so hopefully I can post about our weekend sometime this evening or tomorrow. Until then, I wanted to share these two cute videos. (They are both from my digital camerea, because our camcorder was at home) These are from this weekend in Branson. Our bed in the condo had a mirror back so we let Brody play beside it for a little while. If you listen really closely in the middle of the video you can hear Brody "talking"! (Please ignore my annoying laugh! Whoa!)



On the second video, he discovered the lens on my camera and was mesmerized!

8 comments:

Mandi said...

Sooo cute! I love the raccoon line from Gymboree...D has a pair of raccoon pjs from there. (:

Kelly said...

He's SO cute - do you not just sit around and stare at him all day long!

Kelly said...

so precious. Thank you for sharing. I love when babies blow bubbles. And their little bobbly heads. Awww. I think I am coming down with baby fever.
He is just so adorable.

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

Hi! I'm Sara--Debbie Scott's daughter in law. I heard about you since we were pregnant at the same time. Anyway, Brodie is adorable. I am adding you to my blog site so that Debbie can keep up with you guys! Again, he is quite the cutie.

Shannon said...

Those were so cute Jennifer!

Julee Turner said...

He is just so precious! After watching these I almost went and got in the car to come over and hold him! Ya'll come over tomorrow night! I miss you two!

Jordan said...

He's absolutely adorable! I bet you have tons of fun with him!! :)

Brittany said...

I love to come to your blog from Shannon Davis' blog. I enjoy seeing your little boy grow and all of his new firsts! My little boy is now 5 months old and all of your posts take me back. They change so much and so fast and it is so much fun but at the same time a little sad that they are growing so fast. I enjoy every minute of it though! Your little guy is so cute!