Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy One Month Birthday Brody!

Brody's one month birthday was yesterday! So unbelievable! We commemorate any occasion in our family with a cake from Rick's Bakery. This is Brody's second cake from Rick's in a month! We had a cake for the day his was born. It was a Happy Birthday Cake!Here are some picture of Brody with his "Happy One Month Brody" Cake. I'm going to do this every month for the first year and take a picture of him with the cake so we can see how much he grew the first year. Obviously the cake is more for me then him because he can't even eat it! Haha!

We went walking this evening and I was afraid Brody was going to get cold in his stroller, so I put a jacket on him. It was the first time he had worn it and he looked so cute in it. When we put him in his carrier he looked like he was a little puff ball! Look how miserable he looks all bundled up. Once we got outside in the wind he appreciated that jacket and was so comfortable he fell asleep!

8 comments:

Mrs. Dwiggins said...

he's gorgous! enjoy because times flys before you know it their 18 months old!

Mandi said...

Brody is such a handsome little guy and he's changed so much already! Snuggle up with that tiny little puff ball every chance you get. (:

The Allens said...

I love the cakes! Good idea!

Nicole M Wood said...

I love the cake idea. He is so cute.

WJS said...

He is too cute!!! And they grow so fast.....mine will be 3 this month! I can't believe it!!!

Shannon said...

The cake idea is so cute! He is growing so fast!

Jenna said...

What a great idea to do a cake every month! Mind if I borrow that?! I'll be eating a Rick's Bakery cake on Saturday at my shower and I can't wait!!!

Kelly said...

So cute to get a cake for every month!!!!