Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Crazy Hair Day!

I love that Brody has lots of hair. It is just the cutest thing to me! Some mornings when he wakes up it is a little crazy, like these pictures show. I had a hair appointment Monday. Even though the salon I go to is closed on Mondays, Julee worked that day so that I could take Brody with me and not have to worry about a lot of people being there. She had a lot of fun with Brody during my appointment. He went home with this lovely mohawk! Julee and I were both curious about Josh's reaction but he thought it was funny,too!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

too cute!

Jill said...

I still like the comb-over!

Mandi said...

Such a cute baby mohawk!

Don't you just love a hair apppointment? I just went to my salon yesterday for a cut, color, & highlights. I appreciate these times of "me" time even more now. (:

The Allens said...

I love his little outfit!

Shannon said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Heis so cute! He favors his GiGi.

Julee Turner said...

I just love the mohawk!!! I cant wait for him to ask me to cut his hair like that for real! :)