Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Brody and Bear

After church on Sunday, Josh went to play football with some guys from our Sunday school class, so Brody and I went over to my parent's house to hang out. Brody, Jill and I were in Jill's room and Jill and I thought it would be fun to take Brody's picture with this teddy bear. I got Jill this bear at Build-A-Bear last year and it is just a regular sized teddy bear, but it looks really big next to Brody. I've decided he wasn't having as much fun as we were, but I just think these are just too cute!


No photo session is complete with paci making an apperance. We don't go anywhere without taking two or three pacifiers with us! He LOVES his paci!
On another note, I have my 6 week doctor's appointment today. I hope everything is back to normal because I'm dying to go to the gym and run off the rest of my preggo belly! I'm thinking I might not last long attempting to run since I stopped running when I was 24 weeks pregnant, but it's all about the effort, right?

10 comments:

Mandi said...

Here's to hoping everything is back to normal so you can slip on those running shoes that I'm sure are missing you! (:

Laura Ann said...

He is the cutest little thing ever and yes, the bear looks HUGE next to him. I love yesterday's pics of him sucking your nose. They are so funny when they do that.

Kelly said...

YOU RAN UNTIL YOU WERE 24 WEEKS PREGNANT????????????? No wonder you look so amazing!!!!
I haven't done anything for the last 31 weeks but lay on the couch and eat. ha! I had just started working out pretty good when we found out I was pregnant. And I'll be ready to lose the weight but I don't think I'll be running to the gym. I hope your appt goes well! maybe you can be a good influence on me!

The Timbs Clan said...

I hope everything is back to Normal for you that way you can get back to the gym....I just started going 2 wks ago and my youngest just turned a year old. I think I put going back to the gym off to long!!LOL It will take me forever to loose my baby weight.

Dawayne & Courtney said...

Hey girl, just found your blog. Hope you are doing well. I have a gift for you and Dawayne got a new phone so we dont have yalls number! He is beautiful by the way. See ya soo

Shannon said...

Cute photo session! :)

The Allens said...

I had wondered what the protocol was for exercise after you have the baby. I'm due in March. Can you walk afterwards or are you pretty much off limits entirely until 6 weeks? What about walking the baby in the stroller?

Leah said...

Hey! Yeah pretty crazy huh? And looks like I won't ever be able to have a vaginal delivery because of it. I'm feeling pretty good now but for some reason my stomach is SO messed up it's killing me. It will gurgle and then I have to about sprint to the bathroom..or else. Lovely huh? Yeah it is weird how much she looks like me. Thats exactly how I looked as a baby too.

Leah said...

Oh yeah-- so they are gonna let you start running at 6 weeks postpartum?? Im pretty disappointed I ended in a c section cause I was hoping to get back into working out asap... I was up until 2 days before I had her and only stopped because of really bad swelling in one leg that worried my dr. I hope mine will be okay with letting me soon, granted I feel up to it!!

His Doorkeeper said...

I think that teddy bear would be cute to make Brody's picture by every month just to show how Brody grows and the bear will shrink!

He is so cute! I love how he loves his paci!