Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Branson

We had a really fun time in Branson with Josh's parents. Here are a few pictures from our weekend! I realized I didn't take very many pictures, but my excuse is that I was too busy shopping. I was on a serious mission to get finished with our Christmas shopping! And I realized I have no pictures of Josh's parents! I didn't do a very good job this weekend!

We left Friday around afternoon. Here is the back of the Pilot packed for a two day trip. Again, this is minus the pack-n-play. Josh's parents had that from when we stayed last time so they brought it!

Brody was ready to go!


When we got to Branson we went to eat at Texas Land and Cattle at the Branson Landing.

Saturday we shopped ALL DAY LONG! I got almost all our Christmas shopping done. I'm so excited! Here is a picture of the three of us before we left the condo that morning.

Josh and Brody shopping at the Landing.
Josh and I with the Reindeer. The Landing looked so pretty with all the Christmas decorations.
Saturday night, Josh and I went to the Christmas show at the Dixie Stampede! It was a lot of fun! We had both been to the regular one, but the Christmas one was better in my opinion!

Brody in his "bed" for the weekend.

We did a little more shopping on Sunday morning and then headed back home on Sunday night. It was good to get back home! Brody seems to sleep better at our house, therefore, we sleep better too!


When we got home Sunday night, we went out to my parent's house to see them and their new dinning room table and chairs. They just had their dinning room painted eggplant purple
and their new chairs and table look so good in there! The color isn't good at all in these pictures, but it looks really cool in person. We were all excited that they were delivered before Thanksgiving!( The chairs are more green in person!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so random but did your infant seat come with teather straps to secure it to your seat? We have a Pilot too and I hate the middle seatbelt hanging from the roof. We use the teather straps to secure it and then you don't have to use the seatbelt. Just a thought :)
I'm sure not everyone is bothered by the seatbelt like I am.

Shannon said...

Love the dining room!!

Jenna said...

Oh how fun! We ate at the same resturant! I love Branson Landing! Your parents dining room looks great!

Jenna said...

Looks like ya'll had an awesome trip! Ya'll are just the cutest little family. And I LOVE the dining room set!!

Mandi said...

Looks like a fun weekend trip! I'm impressed that you finished your Christmas shopping!!!

Dev said...

Did you get to see any good Branson shows while there?