Tuesday, November 25, 2008

7 weeks

Brody was 7 weeks old on Friday! I didn't post the picture because we left for Branson so now I am playing catch-up!

He is still rolling over from his tummy to his back. He has started to discover his hands and ears. He goes cross-eyed when he sees his hands in front of his face. It's so cute! He also has discovered ceiling fans this past week and loves to watch them go around. I'm sure he is always dizzy!

Here are the pictures from when I pulled the paci! I'm afraid these are become all too routine!haha! This is the fit in progress and then the last one is when I put it back in his mouth!




3 comments:

Mandi said...

The last picture is my favorite...too cute for words!

Thank you for the sweet compliment on my new blog header...I can't wait until I can put some pictures of D's adorable face up there!

Just Terrific said...

He is sooooo cute!! My youngest child was very attached (literally) to his paci (we called it a "binky") That last picture says it all about how he feels about his :) God bless...

Kelly said...

I love his outfit. He is such a cutie. My boy was attached to his paci too. When we took it away at 2, he cried the first night a little and that was it. I hope that it is that easy for you too. When the time comes.