Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!

We are getting up very early to head to the hospital. I'm scheduled to be induced at 5:30 in the morning! My doctor suggested that I take Tylenol PM tonight so that I can sleep. I took 2 about and hour ago. I am fighting sleep with everything in me and I have no idea why. I'm nervous but VERY excited! The excitement out ways the nerves. I honestly have no idea what tomorrow will be like. As long as I have my good friend epidural there with me I feel like we will be OK.

Please pray for a safe and healthy delivery with no complications. Pray for my doctor and other staff who will deliver the baby. Pray for Josh as he too will have a very long day tomorrow. We also have family and friends driving in tomorrow, so please pray for their safety.

We will try to update when we can tomorrow assuming we can get wireless on the laptop. We can't wait to share our little blessing with you all!

12 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't imagine how you must feel right now!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo exciting that you will see Brody tomorrow!
Scott is very concerned about whether Willow creek has WiFi or not so you'll have to let me know! ha!
Can't wait to see pics! Praying for ya'll tomorrow!

His Doorkeeper said...

Jennifer,
I am praying for you, Josh and Brody for tomorrow's BIG day!
You will remember this forever and I pray that it is an awesome experience for all of you. May God be with you and may Brody be the prettiest, healthiest baby in the nursery tomorrow!!

Amy said...

I'll say a prayer for all of you! I just discovered your blog like last week, and I am totally hooked so I can't wait to check tomorrow and see what the news it!
I know you are so excited to begin this new phase of your life.
-Amy Patterson

Kelly said...

So excited for you. I am so pleased to "share" my birthday with your wonderful bundle.
You are in my prayers for a quick, safe, pain free delivery. And Brody is in my prayers to arrive quickly and healthy.
Congratulations. Can not wait to see the little guy.
HUGS

The Allens said...

I am so excited for you!

Laura Ann said...

My prayers are with you, your family, Baby Brody and the Medical Staff this morning. I can not wait to see pictures of that sweet little boy.

Brittany said...

I found your blog through another, and have been keeping up with your preparations for your baby boy. I feel a connection because my baby boy was born just 3 months ago. It is like I am re-reading my feelings and emotions leading up to the big day! I pray that your baby is healthy and happy and all goes well! I look forward to checking back and seeing new pictures. You are going to have the time of your life!

Katie said...

I just sent up a little prayer for you. Brody may even be here right now! What a wonderful exciting time.

Everything will be amazing, I know!

Katie said...

I just sent up a little prayer for you. Brody may even be here right now! What a wonderful exciting time.

Everything will be amazing, I know!

Rhonda said...

Via Kelly's blog...
Been praying for your BIG day & Can't wait for the updates.
Praying today is perfect in every way, just like Brody!!!
Blessings,
Rhonda

Jetta said...

Jennither!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! This blog just made me little teary eyed! I can't believe you are going to be (or are) a mom now!!!! I can't wait to hear from you and hear about my sweet baby Brody! Love you so much and you guys are in my prayers!
Jetta

Jessica said...

I'll be at Willow eventually too, so let me know how it all goes there. SOOOOO pumped for you!!! Ahhh! Brody is almost here! : ) Praying for you.