Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Past Few Days

We have had so much fun with our little man since bringing him home! I thought I would post a few highlight pictures from our 10 days at home. I have taken a million of him (imagine that), so I tried to just pick a few to share!Leaving the hospital. For those of you pregnant girls using Willow Creek, we had a wonderful experience!
First sponge bath at home. Gigi was there to help!

Ju Ju (Julee), Aunt Jilly and Gigi. They have been such a big help!
Our first time out! We went to eat one night at a place we knew wouldn't be busy so that we could take him with us.

Going for our first visit to the Pediatrician. We love our clinic!
Dr. Payton was wonderful with him! You've gotta love the florescent lights. We all looked jaundice in there!



Maggie came to visit after work one day last week.

Brody was so excited about the win on Saturday!


Matt and Julee came over after the game Saturday. Brody was exhausted from all the cheering he had done.

Hanging out on the couch with Daddy. They are crazy about each other!

Those eyes melt my heart!

We went to the Farmer's Market with Josh's parents to buy a pumpkin for our front porch.

Exhausted after a long day!

I can't say enough wonderful things about having a baby! He is precious! And I love being a mommy!

P.S. If you would please take notice of the time of this post. That's right! Someone has their nights and days confused so we are just hanging out watching the Food Network. I'm praying that he gets things fingured out soon or that I continue to have lots of energy so I can stay up all night!! I love every minute of it though...even the late nights!!

15 comments:

The Allens said...

Those are wonderful pictures and you look great!

Shannon said...

He is so cute! I loved all the pictures! You look great!

Jenna said...

Thank you for posting so many pictures! I love seeing them! You all make such an adorable family!

Morgan Garrett said...

We were told as we were leaving the hospital with Evan, to be sure and wake him up every 3 hours for a feeding...Yeah, umm, so we did, even during the night, so because of that Evan really didn't start sleeping through the whole night until he was 1. Now he sleeps wonderfully. We put him to bed at 9pm and he sleeps until 9am and that's with a 2 hour nap 1pm-3pm every day! I hope Elyssa will be on a better routine when she comes in December. Because during the day, Evan is sure an active little fellow very independent with a mind of his own :o)

Blissfully Enamored said...

these pictures are SO great!!! he looks so much like josh!! insane! will you be bringing him down to see his first Tiger Tunes this weekend?? i think you should!!

and by the way...Casey doesn't like that chicken salad either and I get to eat it all too!! Delish! I need to throw some almonds in next time!

Mrs. Dwiggins said...

your family is gorgous! I can't say enough about how fast they grow up!!! Enjoy it all!

Jetta said...

O Jennither I am just so happy for your sweet little family! I can't wait to meet him one day.

Jessica said...

Brody is so bright-eyes! Gorgeous head of hair on him too!!! : )

Jordan said...

He's beautiful! I bet you are having fun with him! :)

Katie said...

Jennifer, I am SO impressed! You look like you are doing wonderfully, and I am so happy for you and your cute little family!

I remember I was on the computer alot after Zach was born because I sat around alot to feed him!

Brooke said...

Jennifer- you look amazing! I can't wait to get up there and meet him. His is just a little Protein! Congrats again! Love and miss you!

Mandi said...

He is just BEAUTIFUL...I guess I should say handsome. (:
Enjoy and savor every moment...being a mommy is special and I found it to be sooo worth the wait!

His Doorkeeper said...

Brody is a living doll! Jennifer, you look great after having a C-section! Are you feeling stronger?

Your pictures are so cute...how does Brody like his red nursery?

Aren't babies the best gift from God??

Jeremiah and Lindsey Kindy said...

jenn, he is a doll and you look fantastic! you are teeny tiny already! i love brodys room!

Amanda said...

He is precious and you are looking FABULOUS to have had major surgery! I hope he gets his days and nights in order soon! :-)