Friday, October 31, 2008

LOOONG Legs

I thought these pictures were really funny! We can't seem to get Brody to really stretch his legs out. He was 22 inches long when he was born, but every time we have gone to the pediatrician since then they can't seem to get his legs out all the way and he measures a little shorter. Today, I caught him while he was stretching and he looks so long. Trust me, he tried to stretch those legs while I was pregnant and most of the time I felt toes in my ribs! Here is the stretch out in progress. He was probably dirtying his diaper instead of stretching, but it's still cute! ( He usually sits up higher in his Boppy, but he had worked himself down already!)

Did I mention our baby is 4 weeks old today? CRAZY!! Time flies when you are having the time of your life!!

7 comments:

jill said...

Awww...he looks like a little frog! He got Josh's long skinny legs! He is soo sweet! I can't wait to see him tonight!

Kelly said...

WoW...those are long legs. Too precious. My "baby" is 3 1/2 years now...time DOES indeed fly.

Mandi said...

He is going to be a tall boy! I can't believe he is 4 weeks old already!!!

jarrod said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see him in person.

The Allens said...

Those are long legs! He is so cute.

Pigtails & Pearls said...

He is such a cute little boy.

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh!!! He is going to be so tall! Even his toes are so long. He is so cute!