Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kelly's Nursery Tour 2008

Kelly is hosting a nursery tour on her blog so I thought it might be a good time to show our friends and family some of the pictures of Brody's nursery.

My friend, Leslie, has just finished a canvas with his monogram on it. I cannot wait to see it! It had leopard print letters with red border and the back ground is different colors of green palm leaves.

We spend a lot of time here!!!

We also spend a lot of time here,too! Amazing what those little bodies can hold!!


The last two are pictures of me showing Brody his nursery for the first time. It was Sunday night when we got home from the hospital. I think he loved it! Haha!

12 comments:

Kelly said...

I love his nursery - so bright and colorful! Thank you for sharing it!
I love the pics of you and Brody!!!

Mandi said...

Brody's nursery is sooo cute! The animal wall paintings over the changing table are adorable. I LOVE the pics of you showing him his room for the first time...so sweet!

Danielle said...

I've been following your blog for a while now. First, Congratulations on your precious baby boy. I love your nursery. I LOVE the red. My first little girls nursery was red. SO CUTE!! You look AMAZING already too.

His Doorkeeper said...

Brody's bright and cheery nursery is just darling! I love the animal prints!

He is so sweet! Hope you are feeling well and Brody is doing great!

Congratulations!

Cindy said...

I love the nursery!

The Williams' said...

Congrats on your new little one! I love Brody's nursery...you have done a great job!!

Phillips Phamily Mama said...

Congratulations! I love your artwork and furniture. So bright and cheery-I'm sure he'll love growing up in this room!

Laura Beth said...

I love all the artwork! You look great, by the way! Congratulations!

Martha said...

This nursery is so cute and colorful! You look great after just having a baby! Congrats!

lisa-rie said...

This is so precious! You really did a fabulous job. Congrats on Brody!

Harris Family said...

So Cute! Brody and his nursery!!! I love the animals over the changing table! Very cute and colorful!

Soldier in Training said...

Super cute nursery! Congrats on a sweet baby boy!