Sunday, October 26, 2008

Future Razorback

We took Brody to his first Razorback tailgate party on Saturday afternoon. My aunt and uncle were up from Benton for the game this weekend. They always tailgate with several of our friends from Benton, so we decided to take Brody for a little while so that everyone could see him. He slept the entire time we were there. We had a lot of fun showing him off to everyone. I think he is going to be a big Razorback fan! I'm so mad at myself because I forgot to take a picture of him in his little onesie. It was so cute. It said Lil' Razorback and had a picture of a hog on it. He was all ready for the game!Nothing woke him up! Not even the Rebel buses driving by!
We obviously didn't stay for the game. We went and watched it at Matt and Julee's house with all her family. We had a lot of fun, even if the game had a not so good ending.

9 comments:

Jenna said...

Aww, he is so cute! Thanks for the advice on the stroller!

Katie said...

Jennifer, I'm glad you guys went to tailgate! We have done that several times without going to the game. ; )

Hope you are healing well and quickly. You look wonderful! Can't wait to see Brody again.

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Too cute - I got to this blog from a blog from a blog from a blog - I love new baby stuff. :) I also really love his name! Nice to meet you

Holly

Mandi said...

Brody's first tailgating experience looks like fun! He looks so snug and warm in his stroller...so cute!!!

Jessica said...

You look good! : ) I'm glad you are feeling well enough to get out and about. Fun pictures. : )

Shannon said...

I'm glad ya'll got to go! Looks fun and I bet everybody enjoyed seeing him! :)

Laura Ann said...

You look great...You are such an awesome new Mommy. I was so afraid to leave the house with Emma in the beginning and you guys have not missed a beat. That is a good thing. Brody is a cutie pie!

Kelly said...

Yeay for Brody's first Razorback tailgate!!!!!

The Allens said...

I can not wait to take our Little One to games! Ours is due in March, so will be a little older at the first game.