Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall is here!

I love fall! It's my favorite time of the year. Josh's parents were in town this week, so my mother-in-law and I went to a few stores yesterday and bought some things for our front porch. It looks like fall now and I love it!


Our Sunday morning small group has been providing dinner for Josh and I this week. A different couple brings dinner each night and will continue to do so through the month of October. It is wonderful!! We appreciate it so much. We are so blessed to be involved in such a caring and supportive group. They are amazing. All that to say that I'm no longer embarassed of my front porch so now when they bring over food I might actually turn on the porch light!! :)

Here are a few pictures of our boy. Have I mentioned how crazy I am about him? He is just the best thing in the whole world!

Josh's mom and Brody

Josh's dad and Brody

I'm not for sure if he was about to yawn or about to sneeze but I think his face is hilarious!

Big eyes!

Asleep on daddy as usual!

Thank you for your sweet comments on the last post! I feel great and am so thankful that I have had a quick recovery from my c-section. I have a lot more energy now then I did at the end of my pregnancy. I have been extremely blessed! I would have lots more babies if it was this easy every time!:)

7 comments:

Brandy said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby boy! You have such a cute, adorable family and I wish you much happiness in the years to come.

Brandy Keating

Victoria Charette said...

Jennifer he is sooo cute!!! and you look great, I hope I look that good after I have a baby!!! Just wanted to tell you congrats on your healthy baby boy!!

The Allens said...

He just looks wonderful!

Leah said...

Hey!! I know I can't wait for her to get here. Last night i was really thinking we may be headed to the hospital as I've been feeling awful lately and got really really crampy/contractions and just thought it was coming, but no, she decided otherwise, blah. I know she'll be here in a few short weeks so that keeps me going haha.

Anyhow, yes, we will be in Benton for Christmas and yes we should definitely meet up!! We aren't coming home for Thanksgiving, as we'll have a new little one but are planning to make the trip for Christmas. Should be interesting since we'll be driving an 8 hour drive with a newborn, dog and cat. Lovely. With all the changes and feeding it should be atleast an 11 hour trip. Lovely huh? hah.

Anyways, you, Brody and Josh are looking amazing and I can't tell you enough how great YOU look! My gosh I hope i"m back in my regular clothes that fast. I am about ready to burn all things maternity!!

Julee Turner said...

I love these new pics of my sweet Brody! He looks so big on the changing table. I am going to miss him so much for until Monday. Send me pics this weekend! Love you both!!

Shannon said...

Yea for Oops!!! Great find!! :)

Soldier in Training said...

I found your nursery through Kelly's tour and it's adorable. I enjoyed looking at the pictures of your sweet baby so much--I miss mine being that little. So exciting! Congratulations!