Saturday, October 4, 2008

It is my honor to introduce you to Joshua Brody Francis!









Yes, he is here! The little bundle of joy made his grand enterance at 5:12 pm on Friday, October 3rd! He weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces and measured 22 inches long!! Mommy, baby and daddy are all doing perfect! I am Jill, Jennifer's sister and the proud new Aunt! She wanted me to give you all an update of her exciting day.
After 11 hours and only dilating to a 5, Dr. Seale decided it was time to do a cesarean section. Jennifer did awesome. She was so brave! I was so proud of my sister! Josh came out of the operating room holding the most beautiful baby boy! We all squealed when we saw Brody! It seriously took my breath away! Brody has lots dark hair and huge feet! I have no idea where she she hid all of him! Of course, Jennifer is skinny again! She showed me her stomach and it is flat as a board!
Josh, Jennifer and Brody are a beautiful family! Josh looked so natural holding Brody! Seeing Jennifer love on her baby boy the way she does brings tears to my eyes. It is so beautiful to see her with him. We are so thankful he is here and for a smooth delivery, thankful for Dr. Seale and her hard work, and most of all thankful to God for blessing our lives with baby Brody. Thank you all for your prayers, love and support. Please enjoy the pictures of our little prince charming!

20 comments:

sarahrichter said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!! I ran across you blog a few weeks ago and have been checking on your pregnancy progress since then. God has truly blessed you with your little miracle and I pray for love and richness in your family. You already look like a natural mommy!!
Congrats, again!
Sarah

Kelly said...

He is precious! Love his dark hair!!! I don't know how you got such a big baby in such a tiny body! :-)
I hope your recovery will be good! I'm glad Dr. Seale got to do the delivery! I've got my fingers crossed she will be on call for me!
I hope you enjoy these first few days with your sweet little boy! He looks perfect!

Page said...

Hello, there! I found your blog through Kelly's and just wanted to tell you Congrats!! Your baby boy looks adorable!

Katie said...

Jennifer, congrats! I am SO excited for you and Josh. Brody is precious. I'm so glad your surgery went well, too.

Shannon and I would love to come by today if you are still at the hospital. My family has been here since Wed., so I haven't had a chance. ; )

I had a C-section, too, so I know how you feel. It gets better each day. Can't wait to meet Brody!

Jordan said...

He's so adorable! Congratulations! :)

Jenn said...

Congratulations! I found your blog a few weeks ago and have enjoyed your posts.
He is so precious and you all make an adorable family!
Praise God for His wonderful blessings!!!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog thru Kelly's blog and I have loved reading about you, your family and pregnancy. You looked stunning pregnant. He is beautiful. Your life will never be the same again. In the best way possible.
Blessings,
Patricia

Shannon said...

Yea!! So exciting! I enjoyed seeing him today. He is so cute!

Jenna said...

He is just so adorable! Thanks to Jill for giving us all an update!

Marlee Belle said...

I also foudn you through Kelly!! Congrats on that sweet bundle of joy & blessing!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness.. he is gorgeous! LOVE all that hair! : ) How are you feeling? Congrats to your perfect family of three!

His Doorkeeper said...

I've been reading all along the way and now Brody is here...He is BEAUTIFUL!! Look at that hair!!

God has truly blessed you and Josh!
Congratulations!
Kelly's Mom
I had Kelly c-section too!

The Allens said...

That is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing! And you look GREAT!

Jennifer said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! What a blessing - to be a mommy!! Brody is beautiful....enjoy every minute!

Harris Family said...

I ran across your blog a few weeks back through Katie Rowe. Brody is precious...I love all the hair! That is the sweetest post, maybe ever!!! It brought tears to my eyes! I am so glad Baby Brody made it into the world healthy and handsome!!!

It's me Suzette! said...

I just came across your blog thru Kelly's and I am so glad I did! Congrats on the new bundle of joy. This post brought tears to my eyes. Your sweet little Brody has to be one of the prettiest babies ever and all of that dark hair! PRECIOUS!!!! God Blesss!

Matt and Becca said...

stunning. congratulations! just a hint- don't worry if he pees through all his diapers and clothes... all boys do it! He eventually grow out of that.

Cindy said...

I found your blog through Kelly and just want to say congratulations! Your baby is gorgeous!

Josh and Kate said...

Congrats! He is adorable! I'm glad you both are doing so well.

Belinda said...

I found your blog through Shannon's and wanted to tell you congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!! what a special time for you and your family enjoy this time with Brody they grow up so fast!
Belidna