Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our Saturday

Josh and I decided not to go to the Razorback game today. Good thing...it was ugly! We got up this morning and ran a few errands and then picked up lunch and came home to watch the game. I watched the first quarter and could tell it was going to be bad so I decided to clean the house. I thought it might even make me go into labor. No such luck, but I do have a clean house now!

While I was cleaning my laundry room, I noticed the shelf that holds my little baskets needed a little touch-up on the paint, so I did that today. Josh thought I had lost my mind. Before you think he is a horrible husband and wouldn't just do it for me, I insisted on doing it myself and he knows not to argue with me!!Haha! I am still capable of climbing step ladders, although I might have exceeded the weight limit today!! Josh stood in the room in case gravity got the best of me.

Now for a funny story. I asked Josh if I could tell this story and he said I could. He thinks it's pretty funny too! We tend to fall asleep on our couch on Friday nights while we watch TV. Well last night I woke up around 1:30 (bathroom call of course), so I woke Josh up and told him I was going to bed. I got in bed and a few minutes later he came walking into the room dragging a throw from our couch behind him. Seriously, he looked like a little boy with his blankie! I looked at him and said, "Linus, did you bring your blanket to bed?" He told me he was asleep. Then, he dropped the blanket on the floor by his side of the bed, got into bed and fell asleep. This morning when he woke up he asked me why the throw was on the floor and I told him that he brought it to bed with him. He had no idea that ever happened! It was pretty funny!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ha! Cute story!!! Josh is suffering from pregnancy brain too! : )

Brooke said...

1. The nursery is too cute!
2. I hope I look half as good as you pregnant.
3. I'm getting married SO soon!..and wish you, Protein, and Brody could be there.
4. I miss you and hope for a phone date soon!