Friday, September 26, 2008

Dr. Appt Update!

We just got home from the doctor and I FINALLY made some progress!!! She said I'm dilated 2cm and I'm 50% effaced and at a -2 station. The plan is still to induce next Friday if he doesn't make an appearance before then. I honestly hope that I can hold out until next Friday or even next Thursday night because I want my doctor to deliver him SOOOO bad. She, her nurse, and I are working our magic to make it happen, so I'm going to pray really hard that I make it until then!

Josh and I are going on our last date tonight for a while. We are going to eat, then to see Fireproof and then we are going to get ice cream. Yay for an exciting day!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Your comment was hilarious! :) You have probably already seen my whole house on the blog! :)

Yea for progress!! We will pray you (or should I say, Brody) can hold out until next Friday!

Jenna said...

Yay I am so excited for you! Have fun tonight!

carrie said...

Enjoy that date night while you can! And good luck this week, you are going to be a mama soon! So very, very exciting! :)

Josh & Kate said...

Hey Jennifer, I'm not sure how I ran across your blog but I thought I would say hi. Your pictures on here are so cute! I just showed Peyton your picture on here and he said, "That my teachers, Mommy." Well, maybe we will see you tomorrow at church if you don't have the baby. :) Good luck with everything.

Katie said...

How exciting! He'll be here before we know it!

Jessica said...

It won't be long now!!!!! : )

Kelly said...

I am rooting for you to hang in there until friday. (it is my 30th birthday) he he he
Congrats on making it to the end of your pregnancy, your life is about to change in the best way possible.
Just wanted you to know that I enjoy reading your blog.