Friday, September 19, 2008

38 Weeks


Only 2 more weeks...14 more days...336 more hours...20,160 more minutes...1,209,600 more seconds...ok you get it, I'm really counting down!

We went to the doctor yesterday and nothing is happening, not dilated and not effaced. I go back next Friday and then, I go back on the 2nd. If nothing has happened by that time then she said she would most likely induce on my due date, which is the 3rd. That's something to look forward to!!

I think we are going to pass on the Razorback game tomorrow. Josh has a fear of my water breaking at the game!! haha! He said that would be so embarassing. I would be screaming with joy and probably annoucing to the entire section what had happened. In all honesty, I probably couldn't stand the walk to the stadium, the heat, or the swollen feet that comes along with pregnancy and game day. I'm sure we will have a much needed restful day at home instead!!

Have a happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Nicole M Wood said...

Hey, I have been reading your blog for a while. I found you from Kelly's blog. I love your new header. I am sure that you are excited about the date getting closer.

Jessica said...

Heavens... you are close!!!! We are passing on the game too. I CANNOT do the walk. : )