Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nursery Wall Art

Praise the Lord we won them! Josh and I found these prints on eBay this week and I had to have them for the nursery. We have been watching the bidding all week and we knew it was going to be over last night so we stayed up late to bid on them. I was about to fall asleep waiting. Josh won them with 3 seconds left and we got a steal on them!!! I think they will be so cute with the jungle bedding and will look great against the red walls. I was getting nervous because I couldn't find anything I liked for the walls, but I loved these and I think it is something we can keep in his room for several years! My friend, Leslie, is going to paint something with his name on it to match so we can hang it over his crib. Just wanted to share my little find. Now I have to get ready for the game!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

SOOOOOO cute! When you get them hung - we need to see pictures!
I'll look for you at the game! :-)

Laura Ann said...

I found your blog through Kelly. I love the wall art...it is perfect for your nursery. I can't wait to see it on the wall. Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy.

Jessica said...

How fun!

Rachel said...

Hey there!! I found your blog through Kelly...I had to come check out the blog of the 35 week pregnant girl that went to the game this weekend!!! I am from NWA too...I know how hot it was!! By the time I hit 35 weeks, I had checked out =)!! Great blog and I wish you luck with Brody...I will plan to check back for pictures!!