Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School

Today was the first day of Pre-K!! Needless to say I am WIPED OUT! What a difference a few months can make. I wasn't really that tired in May once I got home in the afternoons, but I was in that easy part of pregnancy where I had a lot of energy and I was still fairly small. Now it's a different story! I'm almost 34 weeks and after spending 6 or more hours on my feet today with 4-year olds...well actually one is a 3 years old...I am exhausted!
Here is me this morning before I left for work (33w5d)...I would have taken one afterwards but NO ONE would have wanted to see me looking like I did!

Here our some pictures that the set of twins in the class drew me today! They are the sweetest girls!



Last thing..these were from my hubby. He actually brought them too me yesterday while I was working in the classroom. Purple is my favorite color so I loved them!! I just wanted to brag on him.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

The thought of your job wears me out! One hour of 4 year old Sunday School makes me need to lay down! ha!
How do you manage to look so tiny and beautiful as pregnant as you are????
That was so sweet of Josh to get you flowers!

Katie said...

You look great! I'm glad the first day of school went well. You're almost there!