Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wedding Weekend

So this is a few days late, but I had to wait until I had pictures to post.

Last Friday, (the 18th) my best friend, Maggie, got married. We met in 2nd grade when she moved back to Benton. We went all through school together including college at OBU. We pledged together and we were suite mates for 2 years while we were there. She is such a sweet friend. Ben is a wonderful guy and is perfect for Maggie. I am thankful that she found such a wonderful husband. I think he got a great wife as well! I hope and pray that marriage is as much a blessing to them as it is to Josh and me.

It was so fun getting to see college friends I had not seen in a while, as well as meet some new people. Josh and I stayed with his parents while we were down for the wedding so it was nice to see them as well!! Here are just a few pictures from their big day!

The bride's cake

The candy table. The chocolate covered pretzels were the best part!
The groom's cake
Leaving the church

Alexandria and me. This is Ben's niece. She was the flower girl at the wedding!! I was very thankful for the black bridesmaid's dress. It was pretty slimming,even though I am 29 weeks pregnant!

No comments: