Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Baby Stuff

Josh's parents came up from Benton today to visit. We went and looked at a condo with them. They are looking to buy a second home up here so that they can be closer to the baby. There are too many things keeping them from moving permanently up here, but they would at least like somewhere that they could stay for long visits. It's amazing to me how much you can spend on condos and have nothing to show for it!!

While they were here we went baby shopping. We got this Razorback umbrella stroller. Josh told me before we were pregnant that he wanted it whenever we had kids, so of course we had to go back and get it. They have some ordered and they are supposed to be in tomorrow or Friday. I can hardly wait to pick it up!! This is a picture of the one on display. It is adorable!We also went an ordered this giraffe for Brody's room. I am going to put it beside the crib I think. It is pretty big so I hope it doesn't scare him when he is a baby. I know he will LOVE it once he gets a little bigger. It is so cute. I think it will look great with our jungle themed nursery. It is supposed to be in next week. I cannot wait to pick it up!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I love your stroller. I have one similar (there are pics on my blog)!