Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dr. Appointment and New dresses

I went this morning for my doctor's appointment. She said everything looked great! His heart rate was 146 bpm, which is where it is about every time. She said I was measuring on schedule. I start going every 2 weeks now for the next six weeks, then we switch over to every week. We are getting closer!!

After my appointment I ran up to the Promenade and got a new maternity dress for my shower that is next weekend. I really like it! Plus, it is super comfortable!


When I got home from the mall I checked my mailbox and realized a dress I had ordered last week came in today. Two new dresses in one day!! I found it at a store on Ebay called Kiki's Fashions. They have maternity clothes as well as juniors. They have some really cute stuff and it's all really reasonable. I think my dress was $16.99!!

No comments: